The Fall Season – 12 Things to be Excited For
The Fall Season is a Season That I Love
Why I Love the Fall Season
I love the FALL season. The temperatures start to cool off, the leaves turn bright with color, and there are pumpkins! I look forward to the fall season every year more and more. Especially now that I am a mother. It’s a time, as the colder weather moves in, where we spend more time indoors and close together as a family. The fall season is a time to make super cool decorations for Halloween and Thanksgiving. It’s a time to reflect on family and friends and what types of gifts you want to give over the holidays. And now I would like to share with you a list of my favorite things about Fall and some activities my family enjoys.
12 Things I love about The Fall Season
- Hot chocolate and all the mix-ins you can think of. Marshmallows, peppermint sticks, cinnamon sticks, and of course whipped cream.
- The changing of the leaves. Taking pictures is a hobby I love. The colors of autumn make some of the most beautiful backdrops and scenery photos.
- Pumpkin Patches. Who doesn’t love walking through a pumpkin patch searching for the perfect pumpkin!?
- Fires. Whether it’s sitting outside under the stars in the backyard, or cuddled up on the couch with a fire burning inside.
- Corn-mazes. This is a favorite of my kids.
- Football! Yep, we are a football watching family. Saturday mornings we watch my son play. When our schedules allow we try to catch on game on Sunday.
- Enjoying a nice warm bowl of soup or chili! YES, PLEASE!
- Throwing a Halloween party. We’ve converted our garage into a spook alley in the past for our kids and their friends. It was a huge hit. Such a fun party.
- Sweater and hoodies weather.
- Fall festivals at a winery. Listening to live music with great friends in a beautiful winery is a perfect way to spend an afternoon.
- Decorate for Fall/Halloween. My kids get so excited when I bring the Halloween decorations down from the attic.
- Baking yummy goodies. Cookies, pies, cakes, popcorn balls so many choices!
These are some of the things that my family and I enjoy during the fall season. I would love to hear what your family likes to do during the Fall? Any special traditions? Leave me a comment on here or on my social media! Or you can contact me via email here. Happy Fall Ya’ll!
P.S. For more blog posts like this one, check out my blog posts page.